GARDEN CENTRE TO OPEN TO PUBLIC MONDAY, MAY 11
Ordering Online or via Phone for Contactless Curbside Pickup or Delivery still Available
In line with the NL Government’s Level 4 Public Health Emergency Regulations, our Garden Centre will be opening to the Public on Monday, May 11, 2020. To help maintain social distancing and minimize any risks we are taking the following measures:
- Implementing a customer flow layout for our Garden Centre, Yards, and Greenhouses (see layout map). Customers visiting the yards and greenhouses are encouraged to stay outside of our retail building and make use of our new outdoor checkout station. Customers looking for garden supplies (tools, seeds, fertilizer, soils, etc) are asked to follow our newly designated entrance and exits within the retail store.
- We will be following a rigorous disinfection protocol for all common surfaces (ie garden carts, door handles, payment terminals, etc).
- We will be asking customers to familiarize themselves with our new layout and to please maintain a minimum physical distance of at least 6 feet (2m) between themselves and others (including other customers and staff)
- We would prefer that all customers use the ‘tap’ feature on their debit or credit cards at checkout, if possible. If not possible, chip entry is the preferred alternative, but we will also accept cash transactions.
- You can still order from home for contactless curbside pickup or delivery using our Online Store or by calling 895-2800. Designated curbside pick-up parking is reserved in from of our retail building. Most online and over the phone orders can be filled the same day.